gerald

Default Blood Sauce (VERY long & nearly OT)

The version withwhich I am familiar seems to come from Ali-Bab(Henri
Babinski)'s Gastronomie Practique first published in1907. It was
republished in 2001.

The red wine called for is"1 bottle very good red burgandy"

Babinski was an engineer, not a cook, apparently never a cook.