Dale Williams

Default Big dinner, lots of 2000 Bordeaux

>Is this wine: http://www.everywine.co.uk/invt/2624
>the same as this one:
>2000 Léoville Barton
>Only not the same vintage...
>===

No, that's the second (which we seldom see in US). I haven't tried, but I quite
liked the '99 Léoville Barton, which goes for $36 here. But I tend to find
seconds to be good deals only in very strong vintages. Though based on the 99
LBarton the second might be nice (though early drinking).

>And I'm guessing that the Palmer is this one:
>http://www.everywine.co.uk/invt/lvx001274
>Anyone want to sponser poor old me a case of that!? That's almost a months
>salary that is!

I think the days for buying the "name" classified 2000 Bdx are past, prices are
up there.

thanks for reading, Dale
Dale

Dale Williams