Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default National Martini Day

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 03:32:34 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

> > > I actually like Vermouth straight.

> > Hell, yes. I like both the Lillet red and white and Dubonnet in both colors.

> I just get Martini and Rossi.

Lillet and Dubonnet are too nice to sip to waste them by mixing with
gin. Buy some Noilly Prat if you want to use better stuff. Might as
well if you're going to buy Hendricks.

You said you don't like the taste of juniper? Have you tried Bombay
Sapphire?

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.