Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default Jello or gelatine

Dan Abel wrote:

> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:08:57 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> > > that was derived from natural sources. Artificial flavors could
> > > be made from *anything*, including fermented yak dung or Serbian
> > > fire ants urine.

> > do you have an online source for the serbian fire ant urine?

> I did a Google on serbian fire ant urine and got 26,500 hits.

I did an Advanced Search for the exact phrase, and it
found nothing but it gave me 26,400 hits for sites that
had the words separately. Google switches to "not what
I asked for" mode when it can't find anything.

For example, if I search on snackipoo, it says did you
mean snackiepoo and gives me 169 hits for snackiepoo.