Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Fly Preference

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 00:43:08 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Sqwertz > wrote:
> >
> >> Why do I only get flies when I smoke beef - Are they Texas Flies?
> >> Do people in Missouri and the Carolinas only get flies when they
> >> cook pork? And similarly, do California flies only go for
> >> boneless, skinless, chicken breasts?

> > Good gods... I've been suffering from a really bad fly outbreak too.

> I'd see a doctor about that.
>
> You haven't cooked any beef lately, so that is not pertinent to
> what I just asked.
>
> -sw

That's just because you don't get it...

Have you ALWAYS had a fly problem when cooking beef or has it just been
recently? If the latter, than my answer was pertinent.

I'd suggest fly control measures.

They flies have even been going after dry dog food. They have NEVER done
that before.
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine