Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Foods to help insomnia, and foods to avoid

On Jun 3, 5:06*pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
> "Wilson" > wrote in message

> >> Liquefy in a blender, boil and skim off the foam that rises to the
> >> surface. Put the foam into a pan and let dry. When dry scrape it off and
> >> smoke it. It's called lettuce opium.

> >> Ms P

> > I believe this requires a specific type of 'wild lettuce' and it's a story
> > that's been kicking around since the '70's. By the time you go through the
> > above process, you'll be too tired to smoke it ;-)

> > --
> > Wilson 44.69, -67.3

> Nope. *Plain old iceberg works and it don't take long to make.
>
> Ms P <---- old hippy biker chick- Hide quoted text -

I sleep best now when I've been bit and there's a full moon what I
don't care for. It disturbs me like you wouldn't believe. A collar
of silver around me I keep, around my neck. So like **** man I don't
sleep whenever I'm disturbed by moonlight. I want to growl and all
kind of shit. Transformation happens if my collar's off; my body
changes. AhhAhhHoooooooooooooHoooooooooooHoooooo!