Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default need bbq list recipe in text

On Sun, 16 May 2010 12:01:56 GMT, Brick wrote:

> On 15-May-2010, Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> Read the ****ing instructions instead of begging other people to do
>> your work for you.

> What the ????? It opens with wordpad. What is the problem? Once
> you have opened it with wordpad, the system will remember and use
> wordpad the next time you try to open an MXP file. At least my confuser
> does.

You are much too kind, Brick. Unfortunately he'll be whining and
complaining again here in a week about how he can't get his bottle
of rub open, and somebody will offer to drive the 120 miles and open
it for him. And he'll gladly accept the offer all the while posting
to AFB about why it's not open yet.

You can give a hungry man a fish...

-sw