Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Steve Freides[_2_] Steve Freides[_2_] is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Coffee?

Life Artist wrote:
> Hey every one =);
>
> How do you like your coffee cup?
> What's your favorite coffee?
>
> Share us

Espresso, made at home with our Gaggia Synchrony, using about 90% light-
or city-roasted beans and the rest Italian Roast.

I prefer my espresso cold so I just make it strong and throw in a couple
of ice cubes but otherwise nothing else, i.e., no milk or sugar. This
is my every day coffee.

Sometimes after dinner, I'll make an iced latte - equal amounts of
espresso and light cream (half and half) over a glass of ice.

We haven't yet found we distinctly prefer coffee from one part of the
world or another, so we usually go with beans from Central or South
America as they're usually the most affordable.

-S-