Old 03-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Banned

Default What's Your Favorite Coffee?

Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us

Old 05-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Banned

no one?

any way .. coffee lovers join us

Coffee Break !!

you're welcomed =)
Old 11-05-2010, 04:57 PM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Life Artist wrote:
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us

Espresso, made at home with our Gaggia Synchrony, using about 90% light-
or city-roasted beans and the rest Italian Roast.

I prefer my espresso cold so I just make it strong and throw in a couple
of ice cubes but otherwise nothing else, i.e., no milk or sugar. This
is my every day coffee.

Sometimes after dinner, I'll make an iced latte - equal amounts of
espresso and light cream (half and half) over a glass of ice.

We haven't yet found we distinctly prefer coffee from one part of the
world or another, so we usually go with beans from Central or South
America as they're usually the most affordable.

-S-

Old 24-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Member

coffee is my favorite
i like cream coffee so much
__________________
No Problem
Old 25-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Member

i like cream coffee
coffee is my favorite
i don't like tea
__________________
euifax
lendintree

Old 26-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Member

I love Chocolate coffee,...its really awesome,..
Old 23-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connell View Post
I love Chocolate coffee,...its really awesome,..
Hi dude,..
I also love to drink chocolate cold coffee its great,..
Old 27-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned

Man, I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell my wife. If coffee is mixed with mocha, it is not coffee - it's a chocolate treat. Blah, what a waste of good coffee.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Member

When it comes to coffee I like it black. Adding cream too is nice but I don't do it often.
Old 15-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekes View Post
When it comes to coffee I like it black. Adding cream too is nice but I don't do it often.
Iced French Vanilla no sugar no milk yum

Old 15-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginia View Post
Iced French Vanilla no sugar no milk yum
I love Dunkin Donuts brand coffee because it doesn't taste too strong. But otherwise I like to put cinnamon in my coffee - gives it a holiday flavor!
Old 23-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Member

Location: indonesia
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujube6 View Post
I love Dunkin Donuts brand coffee because it doesn't taste too strong. But otherwise I like to put cinnamon in my coffee - gives it a holiday flavor!
Black coffee is my favorite, can relieve boredom for a while.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Member

Cappuccino is my all time favorite coffee style and I too prefer cream coffee as well.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Artist View Post
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us
Latte. My day is not complete if I can't drink a cup of Latte.
Old 15-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Banned

I was in Vietnam.
I offer coffee beans.
if you do like to open the company to produce the cafe drinking coffee.
you cooperate with me.
I thank.
yahoo:vanthuongem_lk
mail