Dana Myers

Default OT: cars, etc. (was Sassicaia Notes)

Tom S wrote:

> P.S. - What sort of cars are you into? I've been into big block Fords,
> myself. The 1963½ Galaxie "R" code is my holy grail - so to speak.

I've never really collected cars, though I was certainly a Ford enthusiast
way back in my youth. 302 small-blocks forever! Oh wait, they've basically
killed that engine family and replaced it with the (superior) "modular" series.

I did sort of fall into collection sport motorcycles in the 1980s, mostly
Hondas, though my fave was a Yamaha RZ350 aka RD350LC.

Now, my motorsports focus is on a supercharged 2002 Mazda Miata. It's
like Bill's British cars in spirit. It sure doesn't hold much wine, though;
two cases basically is all the trunk is good for.

Dana