Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default EZ cracker

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Brian Christiansen" > wrote:
>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>
>> > Brian seems obsessed with cooking gadgets, most of which are sold on
>> > infomercials. At least he wasn't endorsing this one
>> >

>> How does making comments about 2 different gadgets that I saw commercials
>> for qualify as some sort of "obsession?" I also think made it quite
>> clear
>> that I would not buy either one (the brownie pan or the egg cracker), so
>> when did I "endorse" anything.

> I guessing that she got you confused with others on this group, some of
> whom are truly obsessed with cooking gadgets (and *I* don't think that's
> a bad thing, necessarily).
>
> --
> Dan Abel
> Petaluma, California USA

Dan, I happen to know you know how to crack an egg (and even beat an egg)
without putting it on a cracker and spinner thing. His fascination is with
infommercial gadgets is rather silly. Of course that's just my opinon. I
have a food processor (which I rarely use, btw, but some people have several
of them). I have a blender. I have a stick-blender. I have a hand held
beater for batters. Do I have a gazillion electric things to use for for
cooking? Nope. I grew up with basic recipes that don't require all sorts
of electric gadgets. Sorry if that offends some people. I wouldn't know
where to store all the stuff some people here say they have.

Jill
Jill