Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default EZ cracker

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 03:08:16 -0700, Brian Christiansen wrote:
>
> > I saw a commercial for this uni-tasker:
> > https://www.ezcracker.com/?mid=547819&a=55959&s=495 the other day.

> Another useless gadget. An invention without a purpose.
>
> Even I get a tiny piece of shell in my cracked egg 1 out of 25
> times, and my guess its that this things ain't perfect either.
>
> Though if this is a TV commercial, I can imagine the shots of them
> breaking eggs open and fumbling with them. Those commercials are
> always so exaggerated.

I don't understand you, Steve. Why are you speculating? I know you
aren't a lazy person. The URL is right above. It clearly shows
exaggerated fumbling and obviously posed for the camera awful faces.

It's like that thread on Escolar. 75 posts, 17 of them yours. Yet, on
Saturday, when you noticed an obvious error, you didn't go to the URL,
five lines above the error, to verify. You used up your fingers, and
ranted and raved about bad data in Wikipedia, when that didn't appear to
be the problem at all.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA