Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brian Christiansen Brian Christiansen is offline

Default EZ cracker

I saw a commercial for this uni-tasker:
https://www.ezcracker.com/?mid=547819&a=55959&s=495 the other day. I have
made a lot of stuff with eggs over the years: fried eggs, mayonnaise, baked
goods, I have even tried my hand at omelettes a few times, and probably
other stuff I am not remembering right now. I have no doubt that I have
gotten egg shells in the dish once in a rare while, but I hardly have the
horrendous problem that they describe in their commercial.

As for their "inisde the egg shell egg scrambler," I have done just fine
with a fork for years as well. As for seperating eggs, I have done it 3
ways: from egshell half to eggshell half, with a slotted spoon, and with my
hands. I prefer using my hands, I just recommend wahing your hands
immediately before using this method, even though you washed your hands
immediately before cooking.

Brian Christiansen