Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default San Diego Eateries?

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:35:22 -0600, Arri London >
wrote:

>Boron Elgar wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:22:36 -0400, "cshenk" > wrote:
>>
>> >I'm going to be there next week. Mostly near Point loma area.
>> >
>> >Any suggestions?

>> If you're traveling northwards a bit, up towards Solana Beach, one of
>> my favorite Japanese eateries is the
>>
>> Nobu
>> 315 S Highway 101 Ste A
>> Solana Beach, CA 92075
>>
>> Boron

>Solana Beach has gone upmarket since I lived in Del Mar We used to go
>there for the cheap Chinese and Mexican food.

This Nobu isn't like the NYC Nobu. It is quite unassuming, or was the
last time I was there. There is also a Thai place in the same stir
mall, if memory serves me.

My brother used to live in Solana Beach, but with an ocean view. He is
in Del Mar now.

Boron