Old 25-04-2010, 01:32 AM posted to alt.food.sushi,rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Escolar

In article ,
Sqwertz wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:48:26 -0400, James Silverton wrote:

I know I cannot eat escolar without dire consequences...

I had two 6oz fillets on (1 each on two consecutive nights), and
only on the second night did I notice anything unusual down there.
And it was very short lived.

Don't be such a pussy.

-sw

I've never seen nor heard of it and I did do a bit of googling for it.
Is there another common name for it?
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine