Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Need new smoker --- FAQ/Review site?

n Apr 12, 9:46 pm, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> So? I have one as well and have had no problems with it. And then I learned
> Richards background, his unethical and immoral approach to business, the
> large number of customers he has left hanging, the HUGE number of
> complaints, and his other problems and near problems with the law. I
> consider myself lucky that I wasn't a victim. Just because I happended to
> come out on top doesn't mean that I would recommend anyone do business with
> such scum.

I remember when all of that business was going on. Apparently he
screwed A LOT of folks. I remember when I read about his shenanigans
on many different forums, and most folks wouldn't spit on him if he
was on fire they we so ****ed off at him. All for the reasons you
stated.

Yeah, by chance you may get a good product. But what if you don't?
And at those prices? Why take a chance when there are so many other
good products out there?

Robert