not4wood

Default Any decent wine desktop themes?

Sure, give it here I'll take good care of it.

Lets see, a nice flavorful white for tomorrow nites Bouillabaisse then
there's Friday nite for a good Burg. Wait, going to play a round today need
something for the golf bag. maybe a nice vintage port.

No problem I take good care of it. LOL

Not4wood

"Michael Bartlett" > wrote in message
> No really, thanks for this. As a huge desert wine fan the LAST thing I
> needed in my life was to discover a half bottle that costs over £100.

Could
> someone please keep my credit card in a safe place for the next few

months?

> > > Best answer is to do your own. I have a close up of a 1990 Yquem

capsule
> > on my
> > > wife's computer, for instance.
> > >

> > Bill,
> >
> > I was able to finally taste the 1990 Yquem a couple of weeks ago. Now I
> > know why they call this the nectar of the gods. I couldn't understand

how
> > the powers that be call this the 100 out of 100 when there are so many

> fine
> > wines out there that only make in the high nineties but this is

definitely