not4wood

Default Any decent wine desktop themes?

"Bill Spohn" > wrote in message
> > I've been searching for some decent Wine desktop themes/ screen
> >savers etc. Could any of you fine folks point me to some?

> Best answer is to do your own. I have a close up of a 1990 Yquem capsule

on my
> wife's computer, for instance.

Bill,

I was able to finally taste the 1990 Yquem a couple of weeks ago. Now I
know why they call this the nectar of the gods. I couldn't understand how
the powers that be call this the 100 out of 100 when there are so many fine
wines out there that only make in the high nineties but this is definitely
the truly one fine example of what a wine tasting really is about.

Not4wood