Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] djs0302@aol.com is offline

Default Danish pastries

On Mar 24, 9:48�pm, "gloria.p" > wrote:
�Too bad you have to freeze them--don't they get soggy when
> thawed?
>
> gloria p

Not really. I wait until they're completely cool and then I wrap each
one in plastic wrap. I freeze them and when theyre frozen I put them
inside DOUBLE freezer bags. Doing all this helps keep them fresh. The
ones I eat 6 months later are just as good as the ones from the first
day. When I want some I just take out what I need and let them thaw
with the plastic wrap still wrapped around them. To heat them I put
them in a 350� oven for 2 or 3 minutes. Usually though I just eat
them at room temperature.