Nils Gustaf Lindgren

Default Question for the group about Bouillabaisse

"not4wood" > skrev i meddelandet
> We are going to a Bouillabaisse dinner and I've always tried different

wines
> with the meal. Bouillabaisse is a strong flavorful soup and needs a

strong
> full bodied wine to equal equal.
>
> Any suggestions from the more informed??

Hello Mark;
Since some time has gone by sinc eyou posted your enquiry and more "senior"
group members have not commented, I would like to tell you that the best
thing to drink with a bouillabaisse is a good Provence or Bandol Rosé.

NEXT problem: where you can find these rare and precious animals in your
neighbourhood is, as they say, left as an exercise for the student ...
It has never been reported that the US is teeming with good, Southern
French, Rosés.

Nor, for that matter, is Southern France. BAD Rosés, is however, a brid of a
totally differnet feather and can be found in prodigous amounts.

HTH - HAND

and Cheers!

Nils Gustaf

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se