Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve B[_8_] Steve B[_8_] is offline

Default Sites to display my food

Since my foods look so good that I want the whole world to see, I would like
to put photos online that I can link out of my website to without building
another complete website.

Which ones do you suggest? Rather than something like tinyurl that has some
limits on the size and text. I use flickr now, and it has a space for
description. I wouldn't know how many pics and recipes I could put a month
without getting over the line and into more money until I do it, but it
seems like quite a few.

Other options? Maybe a site where they have free or cheap parking, and it
would help me affiliate market with them?

TIA

Steve