Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brian Christiansen Brian Christiansen is offline

Default Perfect brownie pan

Every time I see this commercial: https://www.perfectbrownie.com/, I have to
wonder what they used to cut up the the brownies into the big mess that is
shown in the beginning of the commercial. An axe? A chainsaw? Dynomite? I
have made a lot of brownies over the years, both from mixes and from
"scratch," and haven't made that kind of a mess.

Even difficulty getting the first one out can easily be solved by lining
the pan with parchament paper, not a difficult operation. The brownies can
be taken out of the pan before cutting so that even getting the first one
out is no problem. One of those baking pans that are made of silicone might
also work, I don't know as I have never used one.

Brian Christiansen