Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilled rainbow trout

cshenk wrote on Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:14:27 -0500:

>> I dug into my "stuff" and found a wire folding apparatus to
>> put fish in,

>> I was reluctant to use it on trout, as they are very fragile.
>> In fact, I have NEVER used it.

> They are great! I have 3 of them in different sizes.

Grilling is a non-Winter activity for me but I find that whole trout
cooks very well in the oven broiler. I cook it until the skin browns and
blisters on each side. I usually find that a sprig of tarragon or some
thin lemon slices inside produce a good result. Actually, tarragon
vinegar also works in default of fresh tarragon.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland