Posted to alt.food.wine
cwdjrxyz cwdjrxyz is offline

Default TN Haut-Brion 1970, Rauenthaler Baiken Auslese 1971, Farnum HillSummer Cider(sparkling)

On Mar 12, 3:34*pm, DaleW > wrote:
>>I posted ananswer yesterday, but it has not appeared. Thus if another answer
> > appears, you know what happened.

> I believe you accidentally did "reply to author" (I sent a short reply
> to your spamtrap)

Yes, I likely hit the reply to author link. The spamtrap address is
domain mail set up to send outgoing mail, but to dump all incoming
mail at once to avoid spam. Without it posting on Usenet becomes a
nightmare. You can ban the spammers, but the worst of them change
their address and even mail service fairly often.