Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default Polish Sausages, Authentic Recipes And Instructions

On 2/25/2010 4:03 PM, Dave Bugg wrote:
> Mort wrote:
>> Just ordered a cool book.
>>
>> <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0982426720/ref=s9_qpick_co_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s =left-1&pf_rd_r=1A3MZ41SE267A2GCNGBY&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_ p=493495311&pf_rd_i=typ01>
>>
>> I was on the fence, then read a review by Len Poli which removed any
>> doubt about whether I should get it.
>>
>> I repost the review here for your convenience:

> Mort, thanks for the info. and the url. It does look like a good book for
> the library.
>
> Just a cautionary note: I would hesitate to copy any direct content from a
> website, what with copyright issues and all of that.

I can't say legally but excerpts from books/websites when given credit
seemed to be alright in the past, that's why whenever I post another's
recipe I try to make sure to remember to also post the originator
website. Like those folks that get in trouble for plegerism for not
giving credit and making it appear it was their original thought. I
think he'd be OK if he gives credit to the book and author. Just my
thoughts.

--
regards, mike
piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r