Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_8_] Joseph Coulter[_8_] is offline

Default 1992 Kristone CA

OK who knows my tastes and thinks I bought this?

Friends gave up on alcohol so they were gracious enough to share their
treasures. Provenance most likely the kitchen cupboard. chlled for a
few months now for some reason unkown to me. We cleaned out the fridge
this morning so I thought, why not, in the name of research.

The cork, amazingly tight with a little residual pop on opening.

Nose, a little sulfur (?) and here I confess I drank from the bottle
as will become clear in a moment. A sip. swirling noxious chemical
tastes not really like cork but sour and funky. So I did what anyone
would do, I poured it down the sink.

color- dare I say Urine? a bit cloudy at that. This puppy wouldn't
pass a draft physical in the midst of war.

Ahh I feel better now, nice bottle shape.
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com