Donna Pattee

Default Yet ANOTHER rude self-appointed newsgroup policeperson

In article >,
Sylvia > wrote:
> > Would you mind quoting all the posts you are replying to?

>Would you mind not telling others how to post?
>
>--
>Sylvia Steiger RN, homeschooling mom since Nov 1995
>http://www.SteigerFamily.com
>Cheyenne WY, USDA zone 5a, Sunset zone 1a
>Home of the Wyoming Wind Festival, January 1-December 31
>Remove "removethis" from address to reply

This is not someone being a cop, it's someone trying to give you (free!)
a clue. I've pretty much quit reading your posts since I have NO idea
what you're responding to most of the time. Guess I'll go back to ignoring
your posts again since you are unreceptive to hints . . .