Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Warren[_9_] Warren[_9_] is offline

Default flavoured tea & purists?

On 2/7/2010 10:46 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
>> Are many people here purists who think this blasphemy? or is there room
>> for even the odd mixes in your life?

> Oh... also... what's the point of flavoring a white tea? They are sufficiently
> subtle that the tea flavour is pretty much lost when you add anything to it.
> Then again, maybe that's the point. Sheesh.
> --scott

I agree. I always assumed that the flavoured white teas were merely
catering to people who don't drink tea because they like tea, but want
the proposed health benefits from it (and which is probably
conspicuously absent in the blends which have very little actual tea in
them).

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ ...><((((º>
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/ The Sushi Otaku Blog