Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Aaron W. Hsu Aaron W. Hsu is offline

Default flavoured tea & purists?

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 21:10:24 -0500, bcpdsfinest >
wrote:

> I truly do not mind a fruit flavoured tea as long as the
> tea is a quality whole, loose leaf tea and there are dehydrated pieces
> of the fruit in the mix.

I'd say this is the heart of the problem with flavored teas. Usually, they
aren't high quality teas, and they usually don't have really quality fruit
in them either. The flavoring is often a mix of artificial and natural
flavors, processed who knows how many times, and the tea sometimes
wouldn't even pass muster at Lipton.

Aaron W. Hsu

--
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.