Posted to rec.food.baking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Frosting for a banana nut cake

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> What's your suggestion?
> Cream cheese with orange juice and zest is my current thought..
> Follow-ups set to rec.food.baking.

?There is something else besides cream cheese to use as a frosting, or
part of a frosting, for banana nut????? I can't think of anything
else and would like to learn other suggestions, too! Wouldn't any
frosting used on a carrot cake work just as well? Thing is, I think I'd
prefer a cream cheese frosting for both <G>! Although, now that I think
about it, isn't strawberry and banana a popular flavor combination? Or,
what about peanut butter??? Oh dear, now there's a thought, eh? <G>

Sky

P.S. Bananas & PB --- has Elvis left the house??? <VBG>

hmmmmmm, PB & cream cheese, atop a banana nut cake .... ????

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!