Posted to alt.food.wine

Default '90 La Parde Haut Bailly

On 01/20/2010 01:03 AM, santiago wrote:
> Interesting! I have just came back from a monthly tasting that featured a
> 1989 Haut Bailly that was very good, with plenty of Graves character and
> perhaps better in the nose than in the mouth. A-
>
> Best,
>
> s.

Hi Santiago,

Yes, the '89 an '90 Haut Bailly are holding up very well, I have around
a half a case of each I'm pleased to say! The '88 is fading a little
now.

La Parde is generally less long lived as one might expect, but I do
recall someone here posting on it, so thought it might be of interest.

(Just picked up most of my purchases from the December "salon" at porte
de versailles, so I've got some wines here for early drinking: La
Decelle, Ch. Brehat, Didier Charavin, Sorin de France, Ch. Cornemps,
etc. Only the Cahors from Les Ifs didn't show yet..)

cheers,

-E