Posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default Hey, I'm new to this board and don't know the board dynamics andpolitics

I've been reading a bit and trying to find out how the people who post
here regularly act with each other and what the main dynamic of the
board is. I'm still trying to figure it out.

As with other boards, there are antagonists and friends and cliques.

I don't want to make enemies or friends yet, I just want to have some
interaction about food and cooking
with people who also find cooking pleasurable and interesting and who
are foodies like me.

So, Hi. I'm hoping this board will become a favorite and a place
where I can have conversations with
like minded foodies.

-Mags