Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Soup for dinner!

Ozgirl > wrote:
: W. Baker wrote:

: > Jan,
: >
: > Sounds like quite a trip! Delighted to hear tht there was rain, even
: > if it was a severe learning experience for your son. I well remember
: > my first 2 trips alone in the car. Trip one was not that far, but I
: > had to drive home in a blinding snowstorm. the second was 40 miles
: > on unfamiliar back roads at night in dense fog. I think I was going
: > at 2 MPH for a good part of that trip. I was absolutely shaking when
: > I got home. this was over 50 years ago and is still fresh in my mind.
: >
: > Hope you get some decent food soon. and Happy New Year!
: >
: > Wendy

: Lol, Wendy, I told my son that almost the only weather conditions we didn't
: encounter were snow and blizzards Food shopping tomorrow! My 15 yr old is
: the one suffering, no junk food! I woke to find the fridge full of water
: being chilled I reckon by lunch time he will be wishing he hadn't said
: yuk to the can of sardines I offered him yesterday (which I ate..) He found
: a lonely packet of potato chips and some microwave popcorn in the back of
: the pantry. Last night I found some crumbed chicken fillets in a bag under
: veggies. He asked how long we had had them and I said dunno He ate them
: despite that niggly worry had, lol. He also ate all his carrots and most of
: his beans - gotta be a first for everything! This is a good way to finish up
: the bits and pieces around the house before we move in 3 weeks time. Happy
: New Year to you too, we will probably go to Brisbane for New Year to spend
: it with my other son - its only about 30 minutes away.

Are you moving house again or just ging off to visit somewhere?

Wendy