Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_8_] Joseph Coulter[_8_] is offline

Default Seasons greetings

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:06:38 -0800 (PST), Lawrence Leichtman
> wrote:

>I am now having to post through Google as I have moved and Comcast
>doesn't do groups. Best wishes to the group for the season.

As I write, Andrew is no doubt on the beach, Ian is getting ready, or
gone to bed, Santiago, well just finishing dinner and those of us in
the US are still in daylight scurrying to get the last touches on
things . . .
Merry Christmas (or is that Meri Kirihimete, m'lord?) and Happy new
year to all
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com