Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default reheating pizza

zxcvbob wrote:

> I sometimes put thick slices in the microwave just long enough to take
> the chill off, then finish heating/crisping (slowly) in a dry skillet
> with a lid.

I reheat in the oven or toaster oven, 350F, 8 minutes. It's perfect for
me. (It's the method the take-out boxes recommended when I worked at
Pizza Hut, lo, these many decades ago.)

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Issue 2 is here!
http://42magazine.com

"I tend to come down on the side of autonomy. Once people are grown up,
I believe they have the right to go to hell in the handbasket of their
choosing." -- Pat Kight, on alt.polyamory