Posted to rec.food.cooking
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default "Good Morning WORLD...!!!" Post - Turkey Day Breakfast...!!!

brooklyn1 wrote:

> I did Black Friday on Amazon.com... got lovey stuffed animals and
> dollies and computer games for the kidlets (can't go wrong with
> anything Spongebob Squarepants). Got me a stick-on window thermometer
> for my tractor and one of those foot callous rasps so I won't have to
> borrow my garlic rasp anymore. hehe. And got some fabulous yarns for
> a good friend with golden hands who knows to *really* knit.
>
> Latest Alice Starmore creation from: http://www.virtualyarns.com
> Natcherly all I can do is the photos...
> http://i48.tinypic.com/34f1fzl.jpg
> http://i46.tinypic.com/2iax73b.jpg

WOw, she's GOOD!

> I got a new outragious snowplowing cap:
> http://i48.tinypic.com/35bvwgl.jpg

Looks nice and warm, but I bet you don't have the waist-length
dreadlocks it calls for.

> A new boy stopped by yesterday:
> http://i45.tinypic.com/10frhww.jpg
> http://i45.tinypic.com/2ev6o1u.jpg

Awwwwwww. We saw 1 large male and four female Dall (bighorn)
sheep yesterday as we drove up to Summit County to our new
grandson's christening ceremony and party.
gloria p

gloria p