Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default "Good Morning WORLD...!!!" Post - Turkey Day Breakfast...!!!

Andy > wrote in :

> I bought a new king "alternative down, hypoallergenic" comforter at
> Macy's, hopefully to put an old allergy concern to rest.
>
> I gave Macy's first crack at the sale for hosting such a great
> Thanksgiving Day Parade. I attended one about 10 years back.
>
> They don't deep discount like some others.
>
> With tax, it was a 33.5% discount.

Yesterday (Saturday), Macys further reduced already discounted items an
additional 10-15%.

Tomorrow's another day is true. The ads and talking heads claimed Black
Friday's the deepest discount day. The BUMS!!!

I'll never Black Friday shop again, at any time of day!

What's left on my list? A few modern smoke and CO2 detectors to replace
the untrustable 15-yo tobacco clogged ones that have begun to false alarm
"chirp" on fresh batteries!

OB Food: Applesauce and Honey Graham crackers.

Andy