Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_17_] PeterL[_17_] is offline

Default Jill, thanks for the cauliflower recipe

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> You're quite welcome! I combined cauliflower with broccoli florets this
> time (another poster mentioned that). I've had that recipe for years;
> it's also been years since I made it
>
> Jill

Cauliflower Gratin?? Rather pedestrian fare around here.

But good to see you're 'living on the edge' and using broccoli with it as
well.

IIRC... about 14 years ago, on the one and only time that we've every
bought a turkey..... I had to make a turkey and broccoli "gratin" with the
plethora of turkey leftovers, but over here, and it seems over there, it's
really called a *Mornay*.

A white cheese sauce over leftover meat/veges.

My pooch likes it. The SO and myself, no so much.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,