Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_19_] sf[_19_] is offline

Default REC Another Score

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:14:31 -0800 (PST), Kalmia
> wrote:

>My smoothie is similar - only I throw in about a half cup of yogurt
>too. I skip the ice. I also toss in strawberries to mask the hated
>bananary taste.

I love strawberries *and* bananas together in smoothies. One easy
thing to do is throw a bag of frozen mixed berries (we have Trader
Joe's house brand here) into it and I add bananas. Another flavor I
like with berries and bananas is orange, so I put some orange juice
concentrate into it too.

Forget about peanut butter! That's just plain weird in a smoothie
AFAIC.

I put just enough ice into it to cool it down - if the berries aren't
frozen.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.