Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick[_2_] Janet Bostwick[_2_] is offline

Default Another Score

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
> Went to Costco the other day snip

Blueberries is about 3 bucks a pound more or less.

> So I was doing a major restock when I came across 5 pound bags of frozen -
> for - are you sitting down? $5.99 a bag - I picked up 4 getting ready for
> a fight at the cash register - No fight that was the price. a measly $5.99
> or $1.25 per pound.
>snip
> Dimitri

$5.99 a 5 pound bag at Costco? I'll have to look again. I was going to
recommend Costco for frozen, only the blueberries at my Costco are 4 pounds
for $8 something. (the blueberries are huge and sweet)
Janet