Old 13-11-2009, 09:33 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Roast Cauliflower Recipe

"W. Baker" wrote in message

Interesting. In my family I could never get the kids to eat cooked
cauliflower(broccoli yes), but they would go for the raw, particularly
with dip. Go figure. I also like cooked broccoli, but not raw. I
always avoid it at those receptions with the raw veggie trays.

Angela and I will eat raw but never cooked. Cooked just gags me. I did
have some soup in a Russian restaurant on Staten Island that made vegetable
soup with cauliflower in it that didn't gag me. I don't know why. But any
other time I tried to eat it, it came back up.