Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Cup #1 v cup #3 v cup #5

We are part of Usenet with a Charter and have been around since 1995.
Basically we are on the honor system since we are not moderated. If
you want to learn about tea then this is the place. If you want to
contribute what you know that is very much welcomed. I think the real
knock about the group is we could use some new blood. I am aware
there are new perspectives about tea that seem to go beyond the
traditional cuppa. Im almost willing to cave in to the scented teas
and over the top brewing methods. If people want to drink tea because
it is medicated or spiritual that is fine with me. You brew enough
cups simplicity becomes spiritual and it didnt cost you anything extra
if you live a day longer. Maybe the basics are passe. Some think it
is better somewhere else talking about tea. It isnt. So welcome.
Every two cents counts in this economy.

Jim

....any response to a tea post is better than nothing...