Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Will Yardley Will Yardley is offline

Default Cup #1 v cup #3 v cup #5

On 2009-11-07, george tasman > wrote:
> Space C hasn't provided a useful or interesting input in the month
> I've been logging on. He's a dogmatic blowhard.

So killfile the folks who you find annoying. You will find that group is
considerably less annoying that way.

But I agree that there hasn't been much in the way of interesting or
useful discussion on this newsgroup for quite a while. Most of the
people who know what they're talking about seem to have moved to
teachat, the Livejournal puerh_tea community, or elsewhere.

--
Multi-lingual forum for Chinese and Japanese tea and teawa
http://teadrunk.org/