Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default 'The Practical BBQ'r' website is back

sexyCavitation wrote:
snip

> Anyone can smoke cook with wood or charcoal, but not many can declare
> a mixed marriage a success. I'm glad for you and I wish you many
> happy returns. Perhaps you'd be willing to let us in on your bbq'd
> lamb secrets?

I haven't cooked lamb due to scarcity and cost but I have eaten my share
at the Owensboro, KY barbecue festival! They simply cook directly over
wood coals (not briquettes) and serve with their own special regional
sauce. I also recommend the Moonlight restaurant in Owensboro which is
open year round in case any is driving through the area. A great all you
can eat buffet with bbq mutton, bbq beef, bbq chicken, fried catfish,
and burgoo stew. I used to have some pictures of them firing up the hugh
grills at the festival, I'll have to see if I can dig them up and post
them on my website.

Thank you for your compliment about my current wife, go to my original
website to see my late wife, (died from lung cancer 3 years ago)

http://web.comporium.net/~amwil/