Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default 'The Practical BBQ'r' website is back

https://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/home

I've started re-making my barbecue home page because the original is
still available but has missing pictures and broken links plus I no
longer use that ISP and have no idea how much longer it will be available.

The new one is still a work in process with maybe two more pages to be
added and many pictures that need to be added in but it is very
workable. I hope you can find it of some use.

The Download page is started but nothing available to download yet, like
my Brining Cookbook compilation of AFB brine articles, blue prints and
directions on building cookers out of 55 gallon drums and zipped page
with many recipes.

Piedmont