Posted to alt.food.wine
Dee Dovey Dee Dovey is offline

Default Wine Aerator

"James Silverton" > wrote in message
> Hello All!
>
> I was given a wine aerator for my birthday but I have not detected enough
> difference to make me want to use it consistently. I note that the latest
> Brookestone's catalog says that their aerator is "also available for white
> wines". I wonder do they have a special one for white wines or is it just
> sloppy advert speak?
>
> --
>

> James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland

Not in answer to your query; just chatting.

I have the aerator you have, and I do use it most of the time. I cannot say
that I can taste the difference in all the wines that I pour, but I keep on
using it. It's become a ritual :-))

A wine store owner I shop with regularly says that he thinks it makes a
difference.

Dee Dee