Ronni

Default Recipe : All-corn cornbread

I'm looking forward to trying your recipe for corn bread...I just have one
question....
Do you have any suggestions for baking with a glass pan? I have the 9 inch
square and the traditional 'cake' pan in glass, they are both heavy but not
near a cast iron weight. Should I do anything different or try a whole
different recipe? I have never made my own cornbread but would love to. I
love corn bread and the mixes and store bought jsut isn't what I want in
cornbread. thanks