Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Rot coal!

maxine wrote:

> We had a warm vegetable salad at a potluck Sunday, with white turnips
> splotched magenta with beets. It was sort of pretty, until it had sat out
> for a while, and the beets colored the carrots, the turnips, the green
> veggie....

"Y'ever been going down the buffet line and suddenly, here's a big pile of
yellow shit? Something ya ain't never _seen_ before! I don't know what is.
I'm not going to ask, either. But I am going to look at it. 'Cause other
people are eating of it! And I've noticed the average pile of yellow shit on
the buffet has about five ingredients in it. But they're all yellow. That
means four of them _gave up_."

---George Carlin "Fussy Eater"

Bob