Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Indoor Barbecued Pork

> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:59:57 -0700, "Nonny" >
> wrote:

> I've been known to partake of the odd snifter myself.
> Care to name the brand? Not that there's much chance our liquor
> commission will stock it anyway.
>
> Ross.
> Southern Ontario, Canada.

The best brandy we've come across, regardless of price. is St.
Remy VSOP (not to be confused with Remy Martin).
http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/sea...p?item_id=2724

Here in Henderson NV, a 1.75L bottle is $26. It's been compared
within the family, with neighbors and with guests here at the
house, against stuff costing as much as $200 for a 750mL and it
always wins.

Recently, the label was changed from "Napoleon" below the VSOP to
"Authentic." I have no clue as to why, but the UPC code, price
etc. are still the same. Most importantly, there's been no change
in the taste, either.

If you get some, I'd appreciate hearing whether you enjoy it as
much as we do here at the Nonnyhouse.
--
Nonny

To compel a man to subsidize with