Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default Amended "Indoor Barbecued Pork"

Bob Terwilliger said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> From what I've heard in the past, they're persistent spammers to email
>> addresses.

> I guess it depends on what you call "persistent spammers." They do send
> out e-mails from time to time. I just checked the account I use to
> login, and I have not gotten a single e-mail from them since April.
>
> Regardless, you can register with a throwaway e-mail address. They don't
> require you to confirm anything, and there's no password to remember.
> (But you *do* have to remember what the throwaway address is!)
>
> Bob

Bob,

OK, maybe I didn't put that right!

As free as their website seems, I've run into so many "register" roadblocks
that I stopped visiting.

Imho, they're just an infomercial masquerading as a cooking website/TV
show. Greed TV.

Kimball (the bozo in a bow tie) is such a no-talent shill. He degrades the
show and ATK as a whole, immensely, again, imho.

Best,

Andy